Payment options that won’t break the bank!
This weeks blog is for all those people who know what they want, but think, ‘I just can’t afford it’. Well don’t despair, be it 6 month smiles, Invisalign, lots of fillings or a new smile, there are a number of options that we have at Platinum Dental Care to help you pay in a way that is more manageable for you.
- Pay as you go– Our lovely treatment coordinator Tracy and Receptionist Ashley can breakdown your total cost into smaller payments to be paid at each appointment that has been planned by your dentist. In this way your total cost can be broken up into more manageable chunks. For example: If you decide to have our super speedy Inman Aligner brace to straighten your teeth this usually costs £1400. We can break this up into:
- £250 at your first appointment – where your moulds are taken.
- £150 at your brace fit appointment 3 weeks later
- Then £250 every month until treatment is complete.
And if your treatment finishes sooner than expected any balance can be paid at the end of treatment!
2. Finance – If your treatment is over £500 then you can finance at 0% over 6, 10 or 12 months. This is subject to financial status. All you need to do is let us know that this is the way you’d like to pay, we’ll ask you to fill out an application form at reception or we can even email it across to you busy bees. We also ask you to provide 2 forms of which we take photocopies of and return to you immediately. Then we ping it all across in an email to the finance company who let us know of their decision within 15 minutes, while you catch up on current affairs and enjoy a latte in our patient lounge. It really is as easy as that.
3. You can of course pay up front if you’ve won the lottery recently or have received your bonus!
And remember if you are a Denplan corporate member through your workplace, you receive 15% off all treatments excluding implants, orthodontics and wrinkle reduction. We just need your Denplan policy number when booking your appointment.
And if you are a Platinum Plan member, our in house membership plan, you receive 10% off all your treatments (excluding orthodontics, implants and wrinkle reduction/botox), two free examinations a year, 2 free hygiene treatments a year and and X-rays required are free too. You also receive emergency dental cover whilst abroad.
If you’d like more information on any of these options or have decided which option suits you, please call Tracy or Ashley on 02075311717 and they will be more than happy to help you. Alternatively you can email us at email@example.com also.
I hope that’s made your payment options clearer for you. We want you to have the treatment you deserve but sometimes we understand that it isn’t always possible with everything else to pay for; which is why at Platinum Dental Care we give you 3 ways to pay!! So you can have the treatment you deserve in a manageable way!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!